Tansy by rhyFlower Knits.
Tansy, a one-skein triangular-shaped shawl worked on the bias, has easy to remember repeats that make this a very quick knit.
Worked flat, Tansy contains written directions and charts.
As with all rhyFlower Knits patterns I stock it has a handy-dandy progress tracker is included to help you with your rows and stitch counts. Yardage for each section is given should you wish to turn this into a scrappy project!
- Gauge: 16 stitches by 28 rows in garter stitch = 4” / 10 cm, after blocking
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 66” / 168 cm across the wingspan, 24” / 61 cm deep, after blocking
- Materials Used: 367 yds / 336 m fingering weight yarn, Tapestry needle
- Needle Size: US 7 (4.5 mm) 40” (102 cm) circular needles, or size required to obtain gauge
- Pattern Includes: Written Instructions & Charts
Skill Level: Beginner
This is a hard copy pattern